December 16 2013, 11:54AM
Switching my morning tea for hot chocolate lately, because hot chocolate is my only incentive to crawl out of bed during wintertime. (I mainly just eat the marshmallows.)
The past few days have been restful, but I do have news.
- I can finally announce that the project I’ve been working on in secret is, in fact, a game based on the book, and is, in fact, almost ready. I should have something ready to play around Tuesday or Wednesday. And, since you guys are my favorite betas, the game should be free to play. Get. Excited.
- My book was featured here last week. Also there’s a giveaway, if you scroll to the bottom.
- I will also be here, later in the week.
- I wrote some more M/Essays. [Pics or it didn’t happen.]
- I’ve been reading your apology posts as they land in my ask box. Some of them make me smile and some crush all my feels. Some are really poignant and short. Some are lengthy 2-parters that tell the whole story. All are wonderful. I can’t wait to compile this for the next book. I applaud all of your honesty.
More things coming! Such week! Very post!